Software Engineer & UX Designer
Hello Visual Communication Software Engineering
Check out my UX Portfolio and my github
To join quality-driven teams and tackle challenging problems.
ExperienceI have a diverse technical background in several companies, state agencies and projects including:
- Last personal project panorama3d.ar, 3D printed models of Earth's surface
- Software Engineering
- UX Research and UX Design
- In-company trainer
Complete timeline, responsabilities and achievements at LinkedIn
Teaching10+ years of teaching experience. I am or was in charge of a set of courses covering these topics:
- Programming 101: Algorithms and software development with C
- OOP: theory and practice with C++ and C#, Design Patterns
- Web development: HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL
- Arduino, Raspberry and related electronics
- UX design: user-centered design, wireframing, prototyping and UX research
- Visual design and UI
- Responsive design and adaptative websites
- Typography: typeface design and typographic composition
- Master Degree in Software Engineering, UNLP (Maestría)
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate
- Bachelor Degree in Visual Communication Design, UCES (Licenciatura)
- Electronics Technician
- Computer Vision with Embedded Machine Learning, Edge Impulse, 2021
- Deep Learning for Computer Vision applications, UNLP, 2020
- Model-oriented design for Web Applications, UNLP, 2015
- Typeface Design, Tipitos Argentinos, 2012
- Interaction Design, IxDA Buenos Aires, 2011
- Arquitetura da Informaçao, Instituto Faber Ludens (Brasil), 2011
BooksI’ve written one textbook and co-authored another
- C para Ingeniería Electrónica, 2nd. ed. (2017), ISBN 978-987-42-3601-2
- Programación Web para programadores (2014), ISBN 978-987-33-4505-0
In my master’s degree I’ve worked on defects prediction and software metrics.
This work earned a Best Paper at CIbSE 2020 (Brasil)
Conference presentation recording
I’ve done some technical translation/revision work in the past.
Personal infoCurrently located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I like biking, astronomy, playing the piano and learning new things.