Trying to get machines to do the work
Since I was a kid I've been fascinated by mechanisms and automation.
I was lucky to have a computer since primary school. I became a programmer.
Years later I found that I have a natural knack for visual design. I became a designer.
Now I'm this mix of software developer and visual communicator.
UX Design let me reflect on the Human - Computer relationship :)
- Master Degree in Software Engineering, UNLP (Mg.)
- Bachelor Degree in Visual Communication Design, UCES (Lic.)
- Electronics Technician
ExperienceSince my work history started in 2002 I’ve been involved in several companies, state agencies and projects including:
- UX Design
- Programming (mainly web development and some industrial/electronic applications)
- QA and Testing automation
- System administration (Linux, Amazon WS, hosting)
- Consultant in several software factories
- In-company trainer
TeachingUniversity professor with 15 years of teaching experience. I am or was in charge of a set of courses covering these topics:
- UX design: user-centered design, wireframing, prototyping and UX research
- Visual design: interface design
- Responsive design and adaptative websites
- Typography: typeface design and typographic composition
- Programming 101: Algorithms and software development with C
- OOP: theory and practice with C++ and C#
- Web development: HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, SQL
- Arduino, Raspberry and related electronics
BooksI’ve written one textbook and co-authored another
- C para Ingeniería Electrónica, 2nd. ed. (2017), ISBN 978-987-42-3601-2
- Programación Web para programadores (2014), ISBN 978-987-33-4505-0
Research topicIn my master’s degree I’ve worked on bugs prediction and software metrics.
I’ve done some technical translation/revision work in the past.
Personal infoCurrently located in Buenos Aires.
Been a keyboardist and sound engineer in some bands.
Really like biking.